Melisande

Weyrfolk
Porcelain Lass
Journeywoman Baker

--
--

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Dragon

"Drat." Melisande was still new to Sirocco, still very new to finding her way around the Weyr, and she'd managed somehow to get turned around again. The porcelain-pale baker (someone had recently joked that she looked like she'd been dipped in flour) should have, by her count, taken her last turn and found herself in the kitchen. She wasn't in the kitchen, and she wasn't sure how to get there.

Blinking as she peered around, Melisande saw the shape of a person (oddly pale, although that part didn't register right off) and reached out towards them with one hand. "Excuse me? I can't seem to find the kitchen."

Koios
โœ‰
^
Koios
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 02:05 PM

Koios

Wherling
N/A
-- --

Oiosk
#af6900

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Tawny

((Melisande))

Recently awoken, washed, and beard trimmed Koios was making his way up from the handlers barracks towards the dininghall. He was awake a bit early today so it would be a while before most of his peers were up but it was nice to catch the early evening sometimes, to mix with different people and feel a different atmosphere to the Weyr.

While he noted the figure heading his way Koios didn't pay them much mind other than to offer a brief smile, up until she called out to him that was. "The kitchen?" he echoed as her hand reached out towards him; he couldn't make out very much about her under the dim glowlight but she did seem... pale, very pale. "I was just heading that way myself if you'd like to come along with me," he continued in amiable if slightly puzzled tones. "My name is Koios, pleased to meet you....?" The trailed off sentence and lift in his tone invited the woman to give her own name, and as he spoke Koios tilted his head slightly back and to the right to try to get a better look at the stranger; was she...?
โœ‰
^
Melisande
 Posted: Today at 11:12 am

Melisande

Weyrfolk
Porcelain Lass
Journeywoman Baker

--
--

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Dragon

"Melisande," she offered, tilting her head forward and to the right slightly to try to get a better look at the other party in the hall. He was several inches taller than she was and definitely notably pale. She blinked a few times, trying to decide if he was merely pale or if he shared her condition.

"I'd very much appreciate the guidance," she said, head still tilted oddly. "Thank you for taking the time, Koios."
โœ‰
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Dear guests and new members: Cbox is to the right!
We also have Discord Chat - To join, please click here.

'Sirocco' based on Alpha 2.0 by gunblaza. Coded by Capricorn for Sirocco Weyr
Forum Topsites, Rankings & Listings. Please Click to Vote Here!
TopRPSites RPGfix Pernese Online Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers A Gift of Dragons
Online Communities
Pernese Online Caution to the Wind roleplay ads RPG-D RPGfix RPG Initiative
Affiliates
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave