Sapphire

Bluerider
All that Glitters
-- --

Lishanth
#66778c

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Tawny

A flight had interrupted the beginning of her lunch with Nora in the dininghall but Sapphire was not in the least bit annoyed; Lishanth had won the green and her rather handsome rider had accepted Sapphire herself. Afterwards however, and after a bath, she was simply ravenous and so she stopped a drudge in the hallway and ordered a platter of food to be brought to her weyr with a tip promised on delivery.

As Sapphire glided through the corridors feeling really very pleased with herself she touched Lishanth's contented mind and the blue reached out to Yasameenth.

Sapphire is returning to her weyr now, and she wonders if Nora is free to join her? Their lunch was rather interrupted. Interrupted by his desire to chase a lovely green that was but he felt no remorse and made no apology, chasing her had felt right and still curled up against her lithe form he was glad that he had done so.
^
Noralell
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 04:31 PM

Noralell

Greenrider
Silent, but Deadly
-- Holder

Yasameenth
#a4bf7a

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Zahhy

Why did she have to be so sharding, picky? Noralell couldn't just bring herself to hang around the flight rooms during a flight that wasn't her own the way some of the wherryheaded chits of the weyr did, but shards, not being involved in a flight at all was dull. Not about to compromise her carefully cultivated image by being one of those girls, Noralell had excused herself from the dining hall. It was different for Sapphire, she was the rider of a chasing male! Their rules were different.

Instead of pouting and hanging around the halls waiting for Sapphire, Noralell had returned to her own weyr to knit. It was something she had always done, and certainly, it helped relieve some of the tension and the stress of being so rudely interrupted by dragons. She was so engrossed in her current project that she nearly jumped out of her skin when Yasameenth's gentle whisper reached out to her.

Norallel? Oh dear, I'm so sorry to startle you, but Lishanth wants to know if you'll join Sapphire in her weyr?

Shooting inelegantly to her feet like a newborn foal, Nora hissed in frustration. She had let her legs fall asleep!

"Yes! Yas, tell them I'll be right there!" Shaking her legs trying to get the blood flowing back to them, Nora grabbed a small basket to toss her knitting into and she rushed to Sapphire's weyr her legs complaining in protest as she practically ran.

Lishanth, Norall is on her way. She'll be with Sapphire shortly.
Yasameenth told the blue, her voice respectfully quiet and gentle as always.

"Sapphire!" Nora's careful voice called down the hallway as she spotted her friend just about to enter her weyr. Thank the first egg she hadn't had to go far, her legs were still throbbing from sitting!

"You're absolutely glowing." remarked Noralell, a slight and intentional smirk curving her cheeks in a knowing expression and she intertwined her free arm with her friend's.

"You're going to tell me all about it, right?"
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 05:20 PM

Sapphire

Bluerider
All that Glitters
-- --

Lishanth
#66778c

Profile | Plotpage

Excellent, she looks forward to seeing her, Lishanth replied, his wispy lazy thoughts coiling fondly around Yasameenth for a few moments longer before fading away again as he dozed.

"Nora!" Sapphire turned with a bright smile that dimpled her plump cheeks and squeezed her dear friend's hand gladly when she reached out to her. "Thank you, I feel sublime and I cannot wait to tell you of Lishanth's victory - and my bedmate! A drudge is bringing us food and I shall pour us some drinks, I feel in need of both after such exertions." No matter who she found herself entangled with in the sheets after a chase it was always Nora's hand she wished to hold afterwards as they dissected the encounter the way they had always dissected things together. So much of her life had changed beyond recognition since Lishanth had chosen her but Nora, dear Nora, and their friendship remained the same.
^
Noralell
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 05:29 PM

Noralell

Greenrider
Silent, but Deadly
-- Holder

Yasameenth
#a4bf7a

Profile | Plotpage

Nora shivered with excitement and after looking down the hall to make certain she and Sapphire were alone. Once certain they were alone, she allowed herself a diabolical smile. She was barely hungry, with all of the excitement, but she would kill for a drink. "You've thought of everything, haven't you? I can barely wait till we reach your weyr to hear the details!"

As they walked, Nora leaned in to whisper, for she could not contain all of her comments, bursting as she was with curiosity and pride for her friend. "I have noticed Lishanth has been winning quite a lot of late, was this a previous lover or a new one?"

Imperiously Nora tilted her head to hear the whispered reply as they walked, her smile still curling the edges of her lips and a dazzling sparkle to her eye.
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 03:27 PM

Sapphire

Bluerider
All that Glitters
-- --

Lishanth
#66778c

Profile | Plotpage

Sapphire beamed at Nora and reached up to pat her damp hair. "I do my best to be a good hostess, especially to my dearest friend!" Where would she be without Nora? She couldn't imagine how she would have coped had her friend not Impressed alongside her, life would be terribly dull if she didn't have Nora to conspire with.

"He is doing marvellously isn't he?" Sapphire murmured, brimming with pride in her dragon's performance. "This one was-" she paused as somebody stepped out of a nearby doorway and waited until they had passed out of earshot before leaning in again to continue; "This was a new one, a lovely green - though not a shadow of Yasameenth - and a thoroughly agreeable young man. Thoroughly agreeable." Sapphire giggled briefly as she opened the door to her weyr, stepped inside and held the door for Nora to join her. "What would you like to drink Nora? I have all the usuals." Truthfully the selection was rather small - only three wines, and a port - but riders had to make do with rather limited storage space and it didn't do to be seen to be too greedy.
^
Noralell
 Posted: May 2 2018, 01:28 PM

Noralell

Greenrider
Silent, but Deadly
-- Holder

Yasameenth
#a4bf7a

Profile | Plotpage

"You always do famously, dearie!" Noralell said easily, her whisper rising to a more pleasant and manageable tone. Confident that no one else would see her, Nora allowed herself a slight smile for Sapphire's favor.

"Agreeable?" There was a humorous but derisive snort from Noralell's delicate and straight nose, but she slight smirk stayed on her lips and her eyes danced with eagerness.

"Just a spot of wine will do me for now. A dry one if you have it. I suspect I'll get my full of sweets from hearing more of your stories." Nora's long legs stepped her deftly and quickly through the door and into Sapphire's weyr. She felt immediately more herself once she did so and she rolled her shoulders impatiently.

"Describe him to me! You know I'm much better with visuals." The request was made in a playful way, and Noralell spun into the room as if someone was twirling her on the dance floor. She was feeling absolutely foolish and giggly, but women did not giggle, not unless they had a fan to do so behind, and a polite chortle was more agreeable, so she settled for a slight physical display of her playfulness. It was a playfulness reserved only for her dearest friend.
^
Sapphire
 Posted: May 6 2018, 03:43 PM

Sapphire

Bluerider
All that Glitters
-- --

Lishanth
#66778c

Profile | Plotpage

As they stepped into her weyr Sapphire echoed Noralell's chortle, though her own was a little higher and lighter. "Ahh, what can I say about R'lor and Iselth?" she sighed happily, closing the door quietly behind them before crossing the small (though beautifully furnished) room to the shadowed alcove where she kept her wine. It wasn't the same as chilled from a bucket of ice but dragonriders had to make sacrifices, such as learning how to open their own bottles.

"He has blonde curls, which are charming to play with though not very masculine," she began as she twisted out the cork with the screw attachment of her enamelled pocket knife. "Not very tall but tall enough for me, I think he might be a little shorter than you dear but I didn't pay much attention to him while he was standing up." She set two glasses on the little table and sat down on the little couch set before it, there was room of course for Nora to join her. "His eyes are a warm light brown, as sweet and soft as a canine and I think just about as intelligent!" She paused there and held her glass up to toast with Nora, and of course to give her friend a chance to respond to what she'd said so far! It was no good just listing a man's attributes off, discussing them as one went was far more interesting.
^
Noralell
 Posted: May 15 2018, 11:56 AM

Noralell

Greenrider
Silent, but Deadly
-- Holder

Yasameenth
#a4bf7a

Profile | Plotpage

Noralell watched Sapphire eagerly, giving her friend the appropriate high-eyebrows of anticipation as Sapphire dragged out her descriptions with the perfect amount of drama. Nora found she was very proud and her lips pursed in a smug expression as she nodded along.

"Ah, well it is a good thing then that height is only an issue for vertical dancing," Nora said easily, her tone knowing and she gracefully sat beside Sapphire on the small couch.

"Just as intelligent? How fortuitous of you to find a partner that is not only comely but also clever!" Carefully Nora reached forward and picked up the wine glass to clink gently against Sapphire's her pursed expression shifting to a more thoughtful one.

"Tell me more of his hair. Did he keep the curls long? I find it awfully distracting in men when their hair is better kept than mine!" Nora was positively envious of any man or woman whose hair naturally looked gorgeous. Her hair, though pretty and very well-kept, required a great deal of time and maintenance to keep it luxurious due to its texture. It had been far more agreeable since coming to the desert, the humidity was rarely a problem, but the dust, oh the dust! And she wanted to have a perfect mental image of the man in case she were to meet him separately if she were curious!
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 03:11 PM

Sapphire

Bluerider
All that Glitters
-- --

Lishanth
#66778c

Profile | Plotpage

Nora's salacious comment made Sapphire giggle, though she didn't flush along with it as once she might have. "Very true! A shorter man should simply ensure he is reclining at all times, when not astride his dragon." Excessively short men with no dragon at all were unlikely to be interesting, unless they boasted a good enough bloodline to compensate of course.

As they clinked their glasses together Sapphire's expression turned a little sly, and she agreed; "Most fortuitous." He hadn't needed to be a great wit for her purposes but men seldom did, mostly they were good for dancing or... well, dancing. If she wanted interesting conversation, she would seek out a woman every time.

"Long enough to play with, but not long enough to tie back," Sapphire continued, leaning in to Noralell a little conspiratorially as they returned to the pleasant pastime of dissecting a man's appearance. "He keeps a trimmed little beard which suits him, but I wonder if it hides a terrible chin? Somebody must have seen him clean-shaven who could tell us the truth."
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Dear guests and new members: Cbox is to the right!
We also have Discord Chat - To join, please click here.

'Sirocco' based on Alpha 2.0 by gunblaza. Coded by Capricorn for Sirocco Weyr
Forum Topsites, Rankings & Listings. Please Click to Vote Here!
TopRPSites RPGfix Pernese Online Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers A Gift of Dragons
Online Communities
Pernese Online Caution to the Wind roleplay ads RPG-D RPGfix RPG Initiative
Affiliates
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave