Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

The Rules Of Courtship, [514.6.2] For Ilha/Tawny
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 02:29 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: prongs

“I don’t know how they assign those weyrs,” Jass said thoughtfully. “Maybe since the two of us are sharing a weyr we might stand a better chance at one?” She didn’t know if Tess found them weyrs or if she gave their names to Satya or someone and they assigned them. They would no doubt figure out though. With a soft sigh she sank under the water, unwinding her hair and letting it float out around her for a minute before she surfaced.

They had said a quick bath, so a quick bath they would have. “Duck yourself under and then I’ll wash your hair,” she told him, shooting a smile his way before she lifted herself a bit out of the water and reached for the soapsand.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 03:29 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Tawny

"Mmh." Red scowled a scowl that would be very dark looking, perhaps even intimidating to somebody who didn't know him. "Sure Ilha said they picked," he continued thoughtfully after a few moments, "don't know who gets first shout though. Think most adult weyrs are big enough f'any dragon except the very biggest, mebbe they draw straws?" That seemed like the fairest way to do it and if they did do it like that he and Jass would get one each and double their odds of an early pick; with thirty-some classmates you had to be a little bit selfish.

With another noise in the back of his throat, agreement this time, Red ducked under the surface for a few moments and then popped up again pushing his hair back from his face. Once he'd dashed the water from his face took he opened his eyes, smiled briefly at Jass and nodded to her before turning his back.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 03:52 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Luckily for Jass she knew Red, and that dark scowl did nothing more than make her grin. “If we get to pick then maybe we can talk to Tess and see what’s available. Margoth is a bigger dragon,” though not the largest dragon by a long shot, “and you’re a bigger human, so we’d need space.” And it kind of followed that the weyrs with accessibility to the lower caverns would be bigger too, right? Sure.

Their height difference didn’t go away when they were in the pool, so washing his hair was going to be a bit tricky. Or so she thought until she had the bright idea to feel around along the wall of the pool and - yep, right there, a lip big enough she could stand on. Her balance was a little precarious but she managed it.

“Keep your eyes closed,” she murmured, and then soaped up her hands and buried her fingers in his hair. Despite knowing they wanted to be quick Jass found herself taking her time, carefully scrubbing until his hair felt clean. He’d gotten dirty running with her, after all. The least she could do was take proper care of him afterwards.

“I think you’re good to rinse,” Jass said, gently running her nails along his scalp one more time before pulling her hands away.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 03:31 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Closed," Red replied with a brief smile, shutting his eyes as instructed when Jass started to move. "Mmh, that's nice," he said softly as she started to work the soap through his hair; he wasn't a fan of having people behind him but Jass was one of a small number of exceptions to that rule, had been for a while now.

When Jass was finished, scraping her nails over his scalp in a way that he deliberately didn't dwell on, Red ducked under the water to rinse off his hair. He popped back up a few moments later with his eyes still closed and asked; "Can I look now?" with a hint of a smirk.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 03:42 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

While Red ducked under the water to rinse his hair out Jass dipped her hands into the pool and briskly scrubbed them off to get rid of any lingering soapsand. "No, you have to keep your eyes closed forever," Jass said, her attempt at a serious tone thoroughly ruined by the laughter she couldn't hold back.

"Yes, you can open your eyes," she said, slipping back into the water so that everything he wasn't allowed to see yet was safely covered by the water. Jass lifted a hand to shove a wet strand of hair out of her face and noticed that her hair could float behind her in the water now. It really would be time to cut it soon - she hadn't ever had hair this long.

But Red liked it, and she liked it when he played with her hair, so she had put off cutting it. And would continue to do so for the next little while. "My turn," she said, wiggling her eyebrows at him as she held out the bag of soapsand.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 06:43 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Aw." Red opened his eyes again and twitched a momentary smile. "Shame I'm not t'open my eyes again, I'll miss your cute dimple when y'smile at me."

Though his smile was gone when he took the bag of soapsand his eyes remained warm, and he swivelled his finger in mid air meaningfully. "Turn then. Y'need a hair trim soon by the by?" Long hair was pretty but it took time to care for, he'd've cut his back to jaw length if Jass hadn't said how she liked it longer.

He was very silly wasn't he? He sort of liked it; being.....

Yeah, in love.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:13 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Jassara grinned at him wide enough that her dimple popped, and she reached out and took his free hand, bringing it up to her cheek and pressing one of his fingertips carefully against the dimple. "You'll just have to see it a different way," she said sweetly.

She was laughing as she did as he said and turned her back to him. "I will, but you like it this long," she said, scooping a hunk of it up and tossing it carefully behind her shoulder. "Maybe after Ladi's flight we can come back down and take care of it." As easy as it seemed to be good now it felt like a better idea to not push the envelope too much. No, best to wait until they'd been given an all clear before they did something like this again.

"Though I am really curious as to what you would look like with hair the length of Ilha's," she mused slyly.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 03:52 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Both is good," Red replied as he gathered up Jass' hair and started to work the soap into it. "Was nice shorter too though, sure I'd like it whatever length you had it," he continued affably with a slight shrug. "Be easier t'have it a bit shorter for flying but plenty of riders keep their hair long anyway; up t'you." Ilha certainly managed fine, and speaking slash thinking of him-

Red snorted his amusement and gave Jass' hair a gentle tug. "Reckon I'd look annoyed with leaning on it all the time and such. Wouldn't want t'spend the time looking after it either, so it'd be a mess not all pretty and sleek." His hair was longer now than he'd ever intended to have it but it was still manageable right now and Jass liked it so spending just slightly more time on it than he otherwise would was worth it.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 04:04 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

"You wouldn't, but I would," she said fondly. Jass took good care of her own hair and she would jump at the chance to play with Red's. She knew that he would hate having hair that long, though, and because of that she didn't really want him to have it. This talk was only for amusement purposes. "I think it would look interesting on you but I don't know that it would look right," she said thoughtfully.

Though he couldn't see it Jass smiled, and waved her hands through the water in front of her. "I feel the same about your hair as you do about mine. Whatever you want is what I like." It was impossible to feel anything but happy and content, like a well-petted feline, as Red washed her hair. Jassara started to hum softly, the sound not unlike a purr. "I'll find a way to play with it no matter how long it is," she added, laughing.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 01:34 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Could get somebody t'draw a picture, satisfy curiosity without the hassle," Red suggested; it seemed like a practical solution to him, though Jass wouldn't be able to fuss over it like she wanted. "Y'done," Red continued, releasing Jass' hair and rinsing his hands off. A thought occurred to him at that same moment and he added; "I like that y'like playing with it." He thought he might have said that once but maybe not and definitely not lately, so maybe it was a good thing to remind Jass that he wasn't just putting up with it? Definitely didn't do any harm.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 02:54 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Jassara didn't answer any of Red's comments immediately. Instead she sank down into the water, her hands coming up and scrubbing industriously to get all of the soapsand out. Once she was satisfied that her hair was completely clean she came back up, turning to face him and slicking her hair back in one motion. "I don't need a picture," she said with a laugh.

The warmth in her eyes softened as she reached up and tugged fondly at the ends of his hair. "I'm glad that you like it. I'd feel really bad if I was annoying you with it." Her smile widened for a moment and then faded, and she let her hand fall back into the water.

Something had been nagging at her in the back of her mind, something that had been getting louder and louder the closer the dragons came to that twelve month mark. "What will we do if Margoth doesn't chase?" she asked softly.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 01:47 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

What, this again?

Red's brow furrowed and he cocked his head at Jassara in confusion. "We went over this yeah? I'm not going with anyone but you." Why did they have to talk about it again? It was uncomfortable enough to think about without Jass bringing it up again and again....

But she was doing that for a reason, not just for fun. So she was still uncomfortable with it? Or didn't trust him? Or... Well or something, obviously a something that needed to be set out more clearly than they had so far.

Red rubbed his face and shook his head. "Let me start again, mebbe we didn't cover this exactly this. If he doesn't chase then I'll be on my own and that's fine by me. A'right?" The looked Red gave Jass as he said this was somewhat cautious, he was aware that he might've sounded a bit impatient at first and... Yeah. Should he say something about that? Apologise? He just really, really wasn't looking forward to the whole process and doubly so if Margoth didn't even chase. Dragons!
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:00 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

His apparent impatience made Jass tilt her head and look at him in silence for a moment. They had gone over it but that had been before he’d told her why Ladijath’s flight worried him, and that he didn’t like the idea of being chased. That had been before she’d promised to keep people away from him, though if Margoth chased that was to be Ilharen’s job. But what if Margoth didn’t chase and Jass couldn’t get to him to help?

But he’d just said he would be on his own, so she supposed it didn’t matter. He was a grown man who could handle himself - her worrying was probably unnecessary but she couldn’t help it. What she could help was what she said to him, so she slapped on a smile and nodded. “As you wish,” she said easily.

“I’m getting hungry enough to eat a whole wherry. Let’s go get food,” she added, turning and making her way towards the wall of the pool.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:11 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

'As you wish'?

Red started to frown again as Jass turned away and his stomach in an unpleasant twisting thing; he was making a mess of this, he'd upset Jass or made her angry or disappointed or something. It was only a matter of time before she got sick of his shit, he was already sick of his shit.

She's not going to get sick of your shit, she likes you nearly as much as I do - shit and all.

Ladijath's words were heavy, heavy like an anchor keeping a boat still in the middle of a fast flowing river. Red pushed his fingers back through his hair and cleared his throat. "Uh. I'm hungry too but.... If y'want t'talk about something I do too. I didn't mean t'snap. I'm sorry." He was an idiot.

Sometimes, but everyone is sometimes Red, and I still picked you.

Yeah. Y'did... Thank you.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:28 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Jass had just curled her fingers around the lip of the pool and was getting ready to haul herself out when Red spoke. Instead of climbing out she turned to look back at him. “There really isn’t anything to talk about. I know you’re not going to go with anyone else - that wasn’t why I brought the subject up.” They’d both given their word on that and she trusted the both of them to keep to it.

“And you pointed it out yourself - you’re fine on your own. I’m worrying for nothing.” Jass gave him another easy smile and shrugged in a ‘what can you do’ kind of way. Knowing she was worrying for nothing didn’t make it go away. Knowing he could handle himself didn’t mean she wasn’t sorry that she might not be there to help. She didn’t have to burden him with that though - she could keep it to herself easily enough.

Are you keeping it to yourself if I know too? Margoth asked bitingly. The welcome crash of his mind against her own made her smile deepen.

You and me are a package deal - so yes, I am, she said fondly. The bronze’s mind warmed against her own in a sure sign of approval.

“You didn’t do anything to be sorry for,” she added with another smile.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 05:11 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Ah. Well. That's fine then?" That had sounded like a question, he hadn't meant it to but it had. Red rubbed his forehead with the tips of his fingers and looked down for a few moments as he waited for the next slow thought to make its way through his thick head. "S'long as it is fine?" he continued lamely after a few moments. "I'm not... Yeah I'd rather it not be what it is but it is, and I will be alright Jass. I've dealt with worse than my head flooded with lust I can't- no- don't want t'sate. It's not nothin' and I... I appreciate you worrying?" The words sounded like a question again because he didn't know if they were right but; "I do, because I know y'care but... yeah. It's going t'happen, might be before Margoth's ready, and if it is I'll be fine and we'll wait 'til he is. Dragons first, then us." He really wished he was better at this.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 05:54 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Jassara couldn't quite put her finger on why Red's words stung her, but they did. They were true, of course - the dragons came first and always would, which was something she had never debated. Red was a grown man who could more than take care of himself - also true. He didn't really need her to have his back, especially in this kind of situation. Maybe it was the fact that he still seemed unsure or irritated, and that he was trying to placate her by telling her not to worry.

She should have never brought the subject up again to begin with. Looking back it was easy to see that now, and because of that, she decided it would be better to just move on from the subject. She was going to be worrying herself in circles over this until Ladijath actually rose and they had an answer one way or the other no matter what. No need to drag him along for the ride.

Besides, he had his own worries and reservations about her flight. She didn't need to go adding superfluous ones on top of that.

Mind made up Jass smiled and nodded once. "Ok," she agreed, for once not really knowing what else to say. "Everything's fine now and everything will be fine then."
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:04 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

Something was wrong.

Red sat back down in the water from the sort of half kneel he'd been in and drew one leg up to his chest. "Don't lie t'me Jassara, I don't t'you," he said levelly. "I know you and you can smile smooth as butter as much as you please but I know you. You're quick enough t'push for truth from me, can't I ask the same? Spoken in trust? Sworn with blood and clasped hands? Are we partners or no?" Lovers and spouses were never everything to one another but they had to be open to one another and right now Jasaara felt closed, and he didn't know what to do other than to be blunt.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:18 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

"Of course we're partners." The words were quick and automatic. Jass wanted to reach up and run her hands through her hair, but that wasn't going to work with it as wet as it was, so she sighed instead. "I'm not lying. I know that everything you just said was true, and I also know that it stung a little. I don't know why it did but it did, and I shouldn't have opened my mouth about all of this in the first place. You were right - we've talked about it before."

She leaned her head back against the lip of the pool and closed her eyes. "I can't help worrying about it though. Knowing I shouldn't or being told I don't have to doesn't help it. There are a million different scenarios floating around in my mind about what could happen, and every time I come up with a new one I just worry more. It's part of why I hate waiting, even when I know it's necessary. And I'm sorry for that, but I wasn't lying to you - I was just going to keep it to myself this time."

Jass let her mind wander over the way she'd been stung by Red's words earlier that day. Maybe she was still tender from that even though they'd talked it out and everything was alright. "It's entirely possible I'm just being sensitive today. Just ignore me."
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:29 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

Ohhh, that was the problem?

Red smiled wryly as relief washed through his veins and he allowed himself to flop back against the edge of the pool alongside Jassara. "Worried f'reasons you don't know? Sense not helping with any of it? You should've opened your mouth and uh, this is... well, like being me? I mean I know how you feel, I think. I always get worried about things - people things - and I pretend I don't with anyone else. Y'know? I...." He was an idiot and he'd avoided relationships for a reason. "I'm not perfect Jass but I try and I want... Y'don't have t'tell me everything but I want you t'be able t'tell me anything. Yeah? And if you are sensitive that's.... a thing you're feeling and I'm so-" no, no sorry was very much the wrong word, he knew it from experience with other people, "I'm listening. And here." Well, there; not elegant but true.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:42 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

She cracked one eye open and watched him as he flopped himself next to her. He said he wasn't perfect but he came pretty sharding close, at least in Jass's personal opinion. "I'm not perfect either. Clearly," she said, the makings of a grin finding their way onto her face. "I want the same things from you though, and I don't want you to pretend anything with me, ok?"

Jass opened both eyes then and turned towards him. As she always did she reached out and pressed her fingers lightly against his jaw, an unspoken signal that things were, indeed, fine. "I appreciate you being here, and I appreciate you calling me out, even if the 'you're lying' part was a bit much." Now she poked him in the arm, only half joking. Red was the one person in the Weyr she had never lied to, and she wanted credit for that!

"I just...I promised to knee-cap people for you, and what kind of future weyrmate am I if I can't keep my most violent promises?!" she asked, sound aggrieved.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 03:35 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Heh, I'll bear that in mind then, sorry," Red replied with a warmer twitch of a smile and a little nod. "And I think you're pretty great, kneecapping or no. If Margoth doesn't chase I know y'll fend off anyone who tries t'follow me, and then we'll just have t'keep being patient a bit longer." Exactly how long was impossible to say but it wouldn't be forever, and maddening though it was at times he could live with that.

"So uh," Red jerked a thumb over his shoulder towards the door that led to the lower caverns, "shall we go eat then? Before y'stomach digests itself."
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 05:22 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

"Just know that right now, in my mind, I'm kissing you." Jass said with a wink. Being called great made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially when it was Red saying it. "Unless Ladi doesn't rise early like we seem to be thinking she will. If she goes up in the twelfth month it won't matter if he chases - the ban on relationships is lifted then."

Red's comments about food earned him an arched eyebrow and a sly smile. "Oh, you're just worried about my stomach, hm?" she asked, glancing down at his torso and then back up. "But yes, we should go eat. No peeking," she added with a laugh.

Once his eyes were safely averted or covered or what have you Jass hauled herself out of the water and wrapped her bathing sheet around herself. "Alright, it's safe now," she said, tucking the edge of the sheet in tightly so it would stay secured around her.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 03:31 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

The no peeking thing was getting pretty old but he could live with a it bit longer, he just had to keep reminding himself of that. "Your turn not t'peek then," Red replied, and then waited a moment before he climbed out of the pool and grabbed his sheet to dry himself off quickly. "Hang on," he said as he opened his bag and fetched out one of the tunics. "Okay, y'can look," he said once he'd pulled it on, and then he held the bag out to Jass for her to take the other on. "Y'going t'be swamped in it," he predicted with a trace of amusement in his voice.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 04:01 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

“I’m already not looking,” Jass informed him, still sounding amused. She had turned her back to him when she’d bent down to look for her hair ties, figuring that he’d be hauling himself out of the water shortly after she did. While he got dressed she worked on her hair, gathering it up into a long runner tail before wrapping it around itself and securing it. The result was a rather messy bun that only stayed up because her hair was wet.

It would do for the moment. Red gave the all clear and she turned to look at him, grinning as she took the bag. She hauled the tunic on and reached down the front to unhook the bathing sheet, letting it fall to the floor as she held her arms out to him.

The sleeves of the tunic slid down well past her hands. The hem of the garment landed just past her knees, and the V-neck of the tunic dipped down and ended around the middle of her stomach. It kind of looked like one deep breath would cause it to slide right off her shoulders, so she pulled the neck down a bit, making that V deeper, in an effort to keep it in the correct spot.

She looked ridiculous.

“Am I sexy or what?” she asked, trying really hard not to laugh.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 03:25 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

Uhhhh....

Red cleared his throat and glanced aside, there was something about a woman who you were very attracted to wearing your tunic in a way that suggested that she could very easily not be wearing it that.... he was not going to think about right now.

"You uh," he cleared his throat again, "y'can tighten the neck a bit with the laces. If y'want to." He should have picked a different tunic but he hadn't considered this at the time. It was fine though; he was a sensible, mature, restrained, adult not some teenager slathering mindlessly over the nearest person they felt drawn to.

After another clearing of his throat Red looked at Jassara again and smiled a bit awkwardly. "Didn't think about how it'd fit you other than 'big'. With a nice thick belt y'could wear it to a gather, if it were a bit fancier. Suits you, I mean." It would be very, very nice to slide the tunic off her shoulders but that wasn't going to happen and so he'd just have to get on with it.
^
Jassara
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 05:37 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Oh.

Maybe she was sexy. Whoops.

There was no stopping (nor any attempt made to stop) the wide, warm grin that took over her face. It was tempting to tease him about the way he had looked away and cleared his throat, but Jass held the urge in check. How many times had she ogled Red when he'd been shirtless and wrestling or sparring or what have you? He'd never teased her about it then, though she knew for a fact he wasn't oblivious to her attention, so Jass wouldn't tease him about it.

She wouldn't even comment on it, though it was tempting to say 'soon' or some such.

There's that word again, Margoth said sleepily. You need help.

Jassara shushed Margoth back into sleep. "Laces would be helpful," she said, looking down so she could see what she was doing. "I get the feeling if I walked out into the Weyr with this much skin showing I'd get in trouble." Jass laughed and made quick work of the laces, having them fully tightened and tied in no time.

"I'd wear it to a gather as it is now," Jass added, scooping up her own belt and securing it around her waist. There - she was as dressed as she was going to be. "Are you ready? I heard that it's stew tonight," she said, grinning and patting her stomach eagerly.
📧
^
Red
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 06:48 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

"Yeah, be locked up f'looking too good," Red grinned and as he spoke he dropped a heavy arm over Jass' shoulders; she was still unfairly hot in his tunic but that didn't mean he couldn't act and mostly think normal and being close almost, closeness was normal and also it meant he couldn't look at her so much.

"Always ready," Red concluded, and then with an affectionate squeeze to Jass' shoulder he set off beside her in search of dinner.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Dear guests and new members: Cbox is to the right!
We also have Discord Chat - To join, please click here.

'Sirocco' based on Alpha 2.0 by gunblaza. Coded by Capricorn for Sirocco Weyr
Forum Topsites, Rankings & Listings. Please Click to Vote Here!
Pernese Online Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers A Gift of Dragons
Online Communities
RPG-D Ruby Wings ListingsNerd ListingsRPG Initiative
Affiliates
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave