Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

A Well Oiled Machine, 514.03.10
Red
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 06:14 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Tawny

Red covered Jass' hand with his own and turned his head to kiss her palm. "Of course; my blood and my hand, always." Whatever she wanted for her future of course he would be there for her, he couldn't imagine anything less.

"But uhh...." Food or Jass? He wanted to go with Jass but they'd both wanted food just now so maybe he should go and get food for both of them? But really he wanted to stay with Jass. Red rubbed the back of his neck and laughed briefly, best thing to do was be truthful right? "I want t'stay with you but we both wanted food, so I don't know whether t'come with you or t'go down and fetch f'both of us. Though... can go f'food later yeah? And I've jerky in my trunk, so we won't starve? Uh. But I'll gladly go down if y're really hungry." Had that made sense? He wasn't sure if it had made sense, or if it had been the right thing to say.
โœ‰
^
Jassara
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 06:26 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: prongs

How had she gotten so lucky? Jass's smile softened as Red spoke until it was something mushy and affectionate. "Jerky sounds delicious," she said, slipping her hand into his and squeezing his fingers. "It won't be too long until dinner anyway, and we can always go for food then." The dragons were used to them being gone for dinner at this point, so even if Margoth and Ladijath both were awake, there wouldn't be any issue.

Then again, maybe there would be. If Ladijath remembered she wanted to prank her rider she might try to talk Margoth into helping. Hm.

Jass would have been lying if she said she didn't like that he wanted to stay with her. She liked it a great deal, and was quite keen on staying in his company in return. "So walk me back to the barracks and then sit with me for a while? We can break out the drum and play for a bit," she suggested, her smile getting a little bigger.
โœ‰๐Ÿ“ง
^
Red
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 04:20 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

The news that Jass wanted him to come with her brought a small smile to Red's lips; he squeezed her hands again as he nodded agreement. "Sounds perfect." Jerky, dragons, drumming, and company... and time to think about what they'd both just said. Was there something special he should do next? Could he ask somebody without feeling like a complete idiot? The votes were out on that one.

"And I'll do better than walk with y'," Red said, pulling his hands free of Jassara's and turning his back on her. "Want a ride?" he suggested, crouching a bit and smiling over his shoulder at her.
โœ‰
^
Jassara
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 04:39 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

Her brain clearly still wasn’t up to normal speed, because when he turned and crouched she had no idea what he was doing. Jass tilted her head to the side and considered him in slight confusion for a split second, and then it clicked. Instantly the confusion was gone, replaced by delight. She had wanted to do this for a rather long time, but there was no way she would have asked him. It seemed rude to ask.

Besides, Red was obviously very used to people asking him for things that were based on his size and strength, and Jass refused to be one of them. If he was offering though...

She grinned at him and, after a few neat twists of fabric that had her skirts secured around her legs, she swarmed up his back before he’d even finished speaking. “If I get too heavy, tell me and I’ll get down,” she said, pressing a smacking kiss to the side of his head.
โœ‰๐Ÿ“ง
^
Red
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 06:17 PM

Red

Weyrling
The Big One
-- --

Ladijath
#61876E

Profile | Plotpage

Red chuckled softly at the idea that Jass could be heavy as he hooked his arms under her upper thighs but nodded all the same. "This is nice," he said as he set off back up the stairs towards the barracks. "Get t'walk and be hugged at the same time."

Seemingly at the mention of 'hugs' Jade appeared from between and fluttered in to land delicately on Red's shoulder just beside Jass' arm. The small green radiated mild confusion at the unusual situation for a moment or two before seeming to decide that she liked it too and rubbing her tiny face against Jassara's arm affectionately.
โœ‰
^
Jassara
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 06:27 PM

Jassara

Weyrling
N/A
Apprentice Harper

Margoth
#994e19

Profile | Plotpage

"It is nice," she agreed, pressing her cheek to the top of his head and laughing softly. It meant that she got to be lazy and didn't have to walk up the stairs to the barracks. Most importantly, though, it meant she got to snuggle Red for a while, and there was nothing better than that. Jade's appearance startled her a bit but she smiled and unwound one arm from around Red's neck so she could give the green an affectionate scratch under her chin.

Once that was taken in Jass settled in, pressing her cheek back to Red's, and she began to tell him some weird, winding story about a prank she'd pulled at the Harper Hall. The walk back would take a bit of time - might as well spend it laughing!
โœ‰๐Ÿ“ง
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Dear guests and new members: Cbox is to the right!
We also have Discord Chat - To join, please click here.

'Sirocco' based on Alpha 2.0 by gunblaza. Coded by Capricorn for Sirocco Weyr
Forum Topsites, Rankings & Listings. Please Click to Vote Here!
TopRPSites RPGfix Pernese Online Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers A Gift of Dragons
Online Communities
Pernese Online Caution to the Wind roleplay ads RPG-D RPGfix RPG Initiative
Affiliates
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave