Moony's Madness, I solemnly Swear I am Up To No Good
Moony
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 11:01 PM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Moony

Hey all! Moony here, with my ever-growing group of misfits. Please don't be shy about asking for plots! I'm more than happy to write any of my characters with anyone, they don't bite (Well, some of them might, but generally only in consensual settings)! I'm down for pretty much so anything, so please let me know if any characters tickle your interest!

DRAGON CANDIDATES

Click for Profile
ANHARA
Anhara is a tough, kind hunter from the Daghar. She’s good at ensuring people feel welcome while never really talking about herself, and loves to listen to others talk. She can come off rather playful at first, but she’s serious and dedicated when she needs to be. To those she’s close with, she’s teasing and loving, as well as self-sacrificing. Those she’s not close to have to earn her trust before she lets them really know her.

Click for Profile
MIKAL OF FORK HOLD
Egotistical and self-centered, the thing that matters most to Mikal is Mikal. He’s a bully with the emotional depth of a teaspoon. When someone is kind to him - genuinely so - he questions it and ends up wondering what exactly they want from him. While his bullying never goes to the violent at the Weyr, he’s got a reputation already for using his size to intimidate other candidates. For those who manage to work past this, he’s capable of being loyal, warm, and even loving… but even those he cares for get teased.

WHER CANDIDATES

Click for Profile
FINLAE JOURNEYWOMAN MINER
Finn is a quiet, serious woman with a dedication to her family and her craft. She’s not shy, however. She’ll go up and talk to a person she doesn’t know as easily as one she does. She’s just not very open or talkative. She’s kind and gentle, with a tendency to weigh every word before she speaks that makes those who don’t know her as well think she is slow - which couldn’t be further from the truth.

WEYRLINGS

Click for Profile
METAL WEYRLING A’LEK OF BROWN ISAROTH
A’lek is a serious, studious type of person in most situations. She’s organized and careful. She’s also stubborn, opinionated, and loving. She’s open minded and accepting, but doesn’t know how to react when she’s being flirted with. Her love of quiet is added to by a love of freedom - she loves flying with Isaroth and will often fly on her own, with just weyrling masters observing.

DRAGONRIDERS

Click for Profile
ALPHA WINGRIDER DEYANIRA AND GREEN TARIATH
Cunning, intimidating, and intelligent. Deyanira is not someone most people want to get on the bad side of. She’s still got plenty of contacts among the traders, and she’s never hesitant to call upon favors owed. And then promptly do something that will result in another favor owed, to be called upon when she decides she needs it. She’s loyal to her friends, even teasing and bright. She’s loyal to Tariath first, the Verdant Bolts Second, and the Weyr third. Pern is...somewhere down the list. For those who do get in good, she’s loyal and protective.

WEYRFOLK

Click for Profile
ALEINA - JOURNEYWOMAN GLASS-SMITH
Aleina is a friendly, artistic woman. She does her craft because she loves it, and it helps her through some of the rougher times of her life. Her younger sister, Soleil is a Candidate at Sirocco, but the two do not acknowledge each other if they can help it. Aleina is trying to reach out to her, however has had little luck as she can be short-tempered and disorganized. She's decisive, however, and will stick with Sirocco until either she's reassigned, or she's gotten back into Soleil's good graces.

^
Heijale
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 09:56 PM

Heijale

Collector of Blues
Apprentice Harper

N/A
N/A

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Heijale

I'd love to throw some characters your way! I have Keltin, who is a candidate, so would be good for interacting with Aleka. He's somewhat awkward himself, so the two could be fun to play out.

I also have Nirella, who's a wingrider in Alpha, so it wouldn't be a far stretch for her to interact with Talla.

Let me know if you'd like to play out either of them. :)
^
Moony
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 02:44 PM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

Heijale

Is both an option? I would love a thread with Keltin, and I think he and Aleka would get along beautifully! Either that or both would be too awkward to say hi unless pressed, but we could probably press!

Nirella and Talla could definitely meet - I see Talla as the type to try and spend a lot of time with her wingriders. In fact, they're similar enough that they'd probably end up getting along really well.
^
Heijale
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 09:13 PM

Heijale

Collector of Blues
Apprentice Harper

N/A
N/A

Profile | Plotpage

Yay, both is definitely an option!

Did you want me to go ahead and start a thread? And if so, any preference to which characters? Or I can start one thread and you can start another? It's up to you!
^
Moony
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 10:58 PM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

If you want to start Keltin and Aleka I can start Nirella and Talla?
^
crowfeet
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 06:58 PM

crowfeet

Member+
caw
-- --

---
#ffffff

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: ----

Hi Moony!

My character Ariel is a wingsecond of Alpha Wing! I think it would be fun to thread her and Talla together, whenever you're free :)
^
Moony
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 05:38 PM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

crowfeet

Yesssss!!!! I love this idea. Talla and her wingsecond definitely need to meet =D Reading over her profile, I feel like the two of them will probably balance each other really well in fact! Do you want to start or should I?
^
crowfeet
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 02:39 PM

crowfeet

Member+
caw
-- --

---
#ffffff

Profile | Plotpage

ACK I completely forgot about this thread, Im so sorry! Moony I tagged Talla in Threadfall, i hope that's alright with you!
^
Heijale
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 02:59 PM

Heijale

Collector of Blues
Apprentice Harper

N/A
N/A

Profile | Plotpage

Sorry that took so long, but I have the Keltin and A'lek thread up! You can find it here.
^
Moony
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 11:56 AM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

Updated as of 3/19/2018!
^
crowfeet
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 12:50 PM

crowfeet

Member+
caw
-- --

---
#ffffff

Profile | Plotpage

Moony Iely and Mikal would definitely get along extremely well lmao. Not. But maybe the contrast would be fun. Want to chuck them together? (Who knows, they might even bond r/justnofil style. Discord :joy: emoji)
^
Moony
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 10:48 AM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

crowfeet That could be a lot of fun, especially if they don't get along at first. Mikal wouldn't be TOO much of an obvious asshole since Iely is a rider, and a bronze rider at that. But still, dude's probably getting a little bit of a reputation.
^
crowfeet
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 11:50 AM

crowfeet

Member+
caw
-- --

---
#ffffff

Profile | Plotpage

Moony awssum. Would you like to do a thread sometime ? I’m not totally sure how/where they should meet but I can stew on it and come up with a starter maybe.
^
Moony
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 11:54 AM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

crowfeet Sure!! Mikal can probably be found almost everywhere, but he's particularly fond of the weyr bowl.
^
Moony
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 07:53 PM

Moony

Subtle As A Thunderclap
-- --

Profile | Plotpage

UPDATED AS OF 4/14/2018
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Dear guests and new members: Cbox is to the right!
We also have Discord Chat - To join, please click here.

'Sirocco' based on Alpha 2.0 by gunblaza. Coded by Capricorn for Sirocco Weyr
Forum Topsites, Rankings & Listings. Please Click to Vote Here!
Pernese Online Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers A Gift of Dragons
Online Communities
RPG-D Ruby Wings ListingsNerd ListingsRPG Initiative
Affiliates
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave