Posted: May 31 2018, 10:48 AM

Dragon

ROAR.
Master N/A

Hiss
Snap

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Dragon

Just want to make sure I'm clear on things before I spend my marks ... if you buy a specific color flit, do you get to customize that firelizard? (I still want to get Amaata's original flit in the game.) Do you have to fit the flit into a PC clutch, or can you stumble across an abandoned wild egg - or better yet, Impress a wild firelizard? I think the latter could be really interesting.

Basically - how much creative freedom do I get? Thanx!
^
Tawny
 Posted: May 31 2018, 11:51 AM

Tawny

Member+
Tea meister
-- --

N/A
N/A

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Tawny

I can answer most of that!

- Yes you get to customise the firelizard but they don't automatically come with art, you will either need to do it yourself or find somebody willing to do it for you. Art isn't obligatory though, you can skip this if you want.
- Generally people have their firelizard be from a wild clutch, or say they bought it, or that it was a gift. They're not usually put into PC clutches but this might be possible if you asked someone who is having one if you wanted to.
- Don't know about Impressing a wild one, that'd be one for Zahhy!
^
Zahhy
 Posted: May 31 2018, 11:52 AM

Zahhy

Root Admin
Quizard
-- --

Adminth
#d22608

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: A Ladybug

If you buy a firelizard from the shop it is yours. If it is an egg the color gets rolled. You can choose the details about it entirely (within the Sirocco standards of course).

How you found the egg is up to you. It could have been from a clutch at the weyr, a wild one people found and brought to for trading or gifts, or your character stumbled on the egg in the wild!

Impression occurs at hatching, so your character would need to be at a wild clutch somehow to impress one, or to have retrieved the egg before the hatching began and impressed their lizard then.
WebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Dragon
 Posted: May 31 2018, 11:57 AM

Dragon

ROAR.
Master N/A

Hiss
Snap

Profile | Plotpage

Played by: Dragon

Okay, thanks! I'll get things planned out!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Fast Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Dear guests and new members: Cbox is to the right!
We also have Discord Chat - To join, please click here.

'Sirocco' based on Alpha 2.0 by gunblaza. Coded by Capricorn for Sirocco Weyr
Forum Topsites, Rankings & Listings. Please Click to Vote Here!
TopRPSites RPGfix Pernese Online Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers A Gift of Dragons
Online Communities
Pernese Online Caution to the Wind roleplay ads RPG-D RPGfix RPG Initiative
Affiliates
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave